DAY# 254: FEAR OF HEIGHTS


                                                                FEAR OF HEIGHTS: OUTFIT #1

                                                            (HAIR #1)  FAGA HAIR: ROSALIE

                                                  FEAR OF HEIGHTS: OUTFIT #2



                                                      (HAIR #2)  FAGA HAIR: CAMILA

                 THIGH JEWELRY: #PGR: STEAL MY HEART   BOOTS: HANATSUMI: SAKURA

                                      STYLING CREDITS:


HEAD: LELUTKA EVO X: LILLY

BODY: INITHIUM KUPRA

HAIR: FAGA HAIR: ROSALIE 

DRESS: .AITNE.: YAKI

THIGH JEWELRY: #PRETTYGIRLROCK: STEAL MY HEART

BOOTS: HANATSUMI: SAKURA

OUTFIT #2: 

HAIR: FAGA HAIR: CAMILA

DRESS: BRILLANCIA: NAOMI

SHAPE: RML SHAPES INC.: CUSTOM SHAPE FOR THE INITHIUM KUPRA BODY


                                                           *SIDE-NOTE*

         Ok, this week has been very busy for me. My sorority had a few events this week, but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging. Here are two "little black dress" choices that I absolutely adore. The first is from .Aitne. spaghetti straps, form-fitted and structured. I love those types of dresses. It comes with a small hud so if black isn't what you are going for you can try any of the other colors provided. The next dress is from Brillancia. It is one sleeved, also form-fitting. I am not a huge fan of the one sleeved outfits, but this dress was kinda cute. I feel like it can be dressed up or down. These boots were super cute. Now. y'all know I love a good thigh-high boot. Anywho, I hope you all ENJOY these two styles as much as I did.



              















Comments

Popular Posts